Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who's Going To Tell You When It's Too Late?

This is a hospital about 2 seconds walk from my dorm

Look at all of those "Babcia" (grandma/lady/love story) magazines!

Outside my dorm - not the best sight; the entrance is by the part that juts out some with an overhead above the door; I guess it covers rain...?

Address

Dorm = Student House; I am in GROSIK for the School of Economics
Not much happened today for me; mostly just relaxing since I had no class - reading (trying to finish Stiff - check out the book here - soon), showering, taking it easy. The sunshine coaxed me out for a quick walk and a stop at a small market (yep, trying out another grocery store option, this time a Carrefour Market - probably Express since it was small). The sun is going down soon, so it is a bit cold now. Brrr. Might stay in for the night again. I have two classes tomorrow afternoon and then not until Monday morning. :) Cheers to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment