Friday, February 11, 2011

Rainy Day in Warsaw

Recently, I did some reading for my Jews in Poland class. Today I only have a Polish lesson at 12:30 and that is all. Plans for the weekend may include laundry, grocery or other shopping, and exploring. Some people here with me through the CIEE Warsaw program are going to Berlin, others Lvov, another Poznan... but I thought maybe another weekend here before heading other places - sort of to save money, but I could be reimbursed for transport that stays in Polska (Poznan, Lodz, Wroclaw, etc.). Unfortunately, I woke up to a gray sky and the sound of rain drops today. :-/ Looks to be a rainy day. Oh well. Maybe that just means the sun will shine even brighter in the spring and summer, no?


Yes, more club/radio songs. :-P I don't understand this one either... Not really a fan of hers, but the song is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment