Tuesday, February 22, 2011

F Is For Friends Who Do Stuff Together

Note to add to my last post (just thought I would quickly add a new post instead of changing my last one):
-Buddy's name is Natasza (also goes by Natalia I believe)
-I am going to start working on some Jewish genealogy soon for my sister's teacher (he wants to know about family history here in Poland and I asked my "Jews in Poland" professor for somewhere to go for research and he gave me a place downtown. :) I plan to check into it soon and see what I can find.)
-Yes, it is super cold; only the sunshine and blue-sky make me happy when it is very cold, but they do not make it as warm as I would prefer it to be. :-P The weather was a tease - it was warming up and there had been no snow and then on Saturday that changed, snow came and it has been VERY cold. Today does seem better than yesterday, which may have been one of the coldest days I have experienced here. :-P

Looking forward to the temperature rising and flowers to come out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment