Tuesday, February 8, 2011

KITTIES

There are cats that live in the area behind our dorm, visible from the windows in our bathroom. I watched one play with a leaf when I was brushing my teeth earlier. :-P I may take pictures of at least one of them if I have a good shot.

Today I have three classes and I am not sure what else. Some people in my program went to a club last night and, after inviting me to join, were uncertain and/or too drunk to tell me its address. :-/ Oh well. I just looked up the address and they did go to the place listed for the Orientation Week programs, I just went to meet them at the wrong part of the building (I went to the student pub - since the location was a big dormitory for students at a Technology School - and they were on another side of the complex at a club. Both places had karaoke and technically the same address, so both sober me and non-sober group did not know when I tried to ask a couple of them where it was - they actually DID go to the karaoke place after they had dinner when one of them said they did not go there...)

Just received a call from Gosia! My package has arrived. :-D I had to go to her office to pick up some readings anyway, but she said I also have a big package waiting for me as well. :)

I still need to figure out good websites to watch American shows on since I know Hulu and NBC.com are no-gos. I think that is all for now. Another gray day, but seems "warm" and without precipitation now (rain, snow, mix).

Still sleepy, but not too bad. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment