Friday, February 18, 2011

I Choo-Choo Choose You

http://booking.polrail.com/

Where should I go by train from Warsaw? Suggestions are strongly welcomed. :)
NOTE: Trips to Krakow (and some nearbly areas), Gdansk (and some nearby areas), and Lublin are involved with my program and certain classes.
My ideas:
-Torun

Torun, known for gingerbread among other persons/places/items
http://www.kopernik.com.pl/index.php?jezyk=2
-Bialystok
-Poznan
-Wroclaw
-Lodz
[Corning has a plant there. :-P Plus, it has a famous film school, among other sites to visit.]

Sadly, I may need to look into other forms of transit - use buses or train connections - if I want to venture to Polish places unlisted on this map, such as Rzeszow and Gniezno. :-/ I am wondering if I want to leave Poland while I am here "alone" [meaning only here with students on my program]. Also, I am thinking about how long of train rides I would want to do, which is why it is pretty good that I am done from 5PM on Thursdays until almost 10AM on Mondays in terms of length varieties being more open to selection. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment