Saturday, February 12, 2011

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT

http://www.nataliedee.com/020811/

So, I have been trying to catch up on some shows that I have missed since being TV-less and outside the US (which makes finding shows online a bit more difficult with HULU and network websites - NBC, ABC, etc. - being unavailable out of America). Today I had the time to actually search the Internet and wait a bit for loading in order to watch some TV shows.

Best luck I've had so far has been with Sidereel.
http://www.sidereel.com/

I have caught up on two episodes of "The Office" (they were pretty good! I quite enjoyed Michael with the puppies. :) I like Michael-Holly and I'm pretty sure keeping them together will be part of how Steve Carell will exit the series.) and one episode of "Modern Family" (always great). I think I have left the rest of NBC Thursday shows ("Parks & Recreation," "Community," "30 Rock," "Outsourced," maybe "Perfect Couples"), two SNLs, one episode of "Castle," maybe "L&O:SVU," "Lie To Me," maybe "The Soup," maybe travel and cooking shows, and a "How I Met Your Mother" that I am about to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment