Monday, February 14, 2011

And This Is Not All Of It...


First laundry experience at the Polish dorm was interesting... I could not fit all of the laundry... so my hamper is almost half-full. :-/ This is two loads and it took a while, now I have to wait for it all to dry overnight. I am trying not to take up a lot of space and I feel bad to do this to my roommate. :( I will not have to wait this long again; part of the reason for having so much was being at the hostel for several days. Somehow I will learn to figure out the laundry machines and I will not wait so long. :-P I learned some about laundry from my Babcia, but not how to use weird symbols and/or Polish. :-/ I may take pictures of the laundry room sometime as well... it's what I expect now from college laundry rooms, haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    One suggestion for clothes drying. To reduce the amount of sace you could put your clothes on hangers, if you have them. Then the clothes can hang side ways and take up less room. I have on occasion done this while traveling. Washed my clothes and hung in the closet to dry.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a second suggestion. See if you can find a service. Maybe there is an laundry nearby that will do clothese at a reasonable price. I realize you are in a big city but there is still a chance some house wife runs a business from her house or a local laundry does clothes by the pound, kilo for you. You can still do your own unmentionables but shirts, skirts and pants having these sent out might be a good option. Just a thought.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete