Monday, February 7, 2011

Euro Dorm

Finally out of the hostel! Hooray! Long day today, so I am mega-tired. I will put up dorm room pictures for now and make a more written post later, possibly including pictures around the building and maybe even area. The beginner's Polish students should be back soon, so I am uncertain about plans for the evening. More later!

Bottom Bunk again, heehee. :-P Sharing a room with another girl from the program from Ohio - so the top will not be empty as it was in the hostel, well aside from my coat and some clothes

My "side" is the right - desk, rolling chair, side table, armoire

From the window, so now my "side" is the left with table, chair, and more views of the shelving and armoire

View from the window is a soccer field and people are playing now

Kitchennette! There are gas stoves and a microwave in the communal kitchen, but we have a sink, garbage, mini fridge, and sheliving

Big closets by the door


No comments:

Post a Comment