Sunday, February 13, 2011

Riding on the Metro...

Pictures first, details later (I'm in the middle of an episode of "Castle." :-P )
Sweet potatoes. :-D

Electric tea kettle. :-D Tea time coming soon. ;)

John's ancestor?

USA Tri-Fecta: Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks

Owl & book love!

National Opera by day

I want to hold your hand.

Krasinski Place

Krasinski Palace

Metal unicorns. :-O

Bag reads: "Gold Digga." I wonder if she knows...

Krasinski Garden

LOVE BAGELS.

My Polish Palm Tree on a sunny, blue-skied day

ELIZABETH
Gofry (on the top right of the menu) = waffles with toppings (I think Jenn might enjoy them)

Not as good as the one at the mall, but still a favorite

TKMAXX = TJMAXX? Why the letter change...?

Uhhh, underground tunnel areas can be strange. Even weirder when you are in these places near drunks or children

Frozen desserts, beautified

Poles know how to display ice cream and sorbet

Polish ice cream

McDonalds makes ketchup now?

Sweet. Potatoes. They were hiding from me. ;) They are not so cheap here right now. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment