Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mushaboom

Today I decided to spend some of my time before class at 3 going to that Copernicus Science Center. So, I liked it a lot EXCEPT there were a ton of children and many of them were not well-behaved. But, there was no line today and the inside was not too bad otherwise.
Should be a super hero with that cape. He is my poet/book hero
Tomorrow I go to Torun. Next weekend I have tickets and lodging already for Wroclaw. Other than that, I bought tickets to a classical concert for a Beethoven Festival:
http://www.beethoven.org.pl/en/festiwalewielkanocne/xvwielkanocnyfestiwallvb/program

I am going on Sunday, April 10th (since I was told make sure to try and go to the Royal Castle as the venue and this one is on a free day with MOZART as one of the composers played. Yay, Amadeus.) Tickets for students are half-off, so I was able to go for the higher price of the two. :-P I think I will just attend this show, even though there are several others. I also think the performance will be in my favorite room of the castle (great ceiling that is now my desktop image).
http://www.zamek-krolewski.pl/?page=1480

No comments:

Post a Comment