Thursday, March 3, 2011

:)

My Babcia is coming to Poland again! This makes me SO happy. :) Especially since I have felt a bit weird, tired, and sad sometimes.

Last night was a celebration for a belated birthday of one of the people in my group. It included cake (the one eaten by some of us was a small, pretty one that the Polish buddies brought - I saw chocolate and cherries, thought I smelled rum, but one girl on the program brought one that was saved for later since the buddy cake looked more "birthday" and the buddies had proper birthday candles) and alcholol (different beers - one being a hemp beer - and vodka and tequila) sometimes with juice (apple or grapefruit). We began in one of the common kitchens in the dorm and afterwards most of the group (not me) went to the student club PARK. Today the sun is shining and I may head out soon and see what I can accomplish before class at 3:20.

Weekend begins soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment