Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good News! Cigarette Juice!

The above title relates to "Tim & Eric." ;-) :-P

The above photo comes from a blog I read; more reason to love my favorites, SWEET POTATOES. ;-)

Today I had two classes (woo, Polish history and politics!) with two more to go. I am watching a movie in my literature course ("Pan Tadeusz") and then I have my Jews in Poland class. Today was one of the days to pick up new bed linens, which is good because I spilled yogurt on both sides of my comforter. :-P Now I am enjoying some tea time since, sadly, it is not as nice weather-wise as yesterday. It is gray and chilly. Tomorrow I have Polish class and a CIEE group meeting. After those, I think I might make it INSIDE of the Copernicus Science Center. I also need to pick up my train tickets to and from Torun (I go on Friday for the day). The following weekend (25-27 of March) I head to Wroclaw (buying train tickets soon). I also think I may plan times to go to such places as Bialystok and Lodz for day trips. Other places may wait for Spring/Easter Break if they require more time to both travel and sightsee.

"I've never understood why people consider youth a time of freedom and joy. It's probably because they have forgotten their own."
-Margaret Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment