Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pretty Prague

Today, we had breakfast at the hotel before our first Metro ride in Prague (and the first underground transport my family has had since we used trams and taxis mostly in Warsaw). We went to Old Town and walked around, taking pictures and enjoying the sites. We walked along the river and down all kinds of streets. Our lunch was at a small cafe on the river (I had another Nicoise-like salad and some rye bread) before buying some fruit and heading back to relax at the hotel. Tonight we are attending a performance of a Cinderella ballet. The weather is warm and sunny, which made walking outside easier since traveling by foot would be difficult if it were cold or raining. Tomorrow we have some plans to go on tours of the city and I am not sure what else. Now I may do some homework...

Photos added to Photobucket. :)
Not in Prague, but pretty :-P
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Lord Tennyson

“Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.”
—  Jacques Prévert

No comments:

Post a Comment