Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recent Photos

Some photos are from home (such as in my bedroom):
Flags from around the world... and an INTERPOL poster

Same as last image, but a different angle

My bed with the POLSKA scarf, Disney World blanket, and a mess of items

LEGNICA postcard collage

Hostel room - I am in the bunk beds. I only share with 2 other girls
Library Tea Event Door Prize! (And kind of a Going-Away/Bon Voyage Gift of sorts)

Tea cup and saucer from the gift basket

Tea bags from the gift basket
Chocolate from the gift basket
My Closet Library - books facing up are "To Be Read," which means I have some reading to do :-P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I see it's nearly 11pm there in Warsaw, it's almost 6am here in Taipei, it's about 5pm in NY where Mom & Babcia are and 2pm in LA with Jenn. Kinda cool that we've got the world pretty much covered right now. :) Glad to see your trip was basically smooth and you are resting. Sorry to hear you are cold. Talk to you soon. LOVE DAD!

    ReplyDelete