Thursday, January 6, 2011

My O Favorite Things List Part 1 of ?

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

1. MENCHIE'S - Thank you, whoever you are, for self-serve frozen yogurt. And the guy who decided to put out little cups for flavor-trying? Genius. Learn from this, Yogurtland.



2. One of my vegan gurus: http://ohsheglows.com/ 

3. No words for this one. Are those painted on? Wow. I bought a pair after hearing he's a fan. Thanks, Coco.


4. Best PB so far.


5. Unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze. Beats milk any day.

6. Call 'em sweet potatoes or yams: I could eat 'em ALL DAY. I need to thank the guy who told my sister and me about baking them in the microwave. That was a memorable trip to Wegmans.


7. My slipper boots from Target. :)

8. Strala Yoga. Here's one of Tara's videos:
She has a lot available on YouTube to enjoy, depending on what you're interested in, such as stretching, increasing energy, or toning.

To be continued next time I am "wasting time"... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment