Thursday, January 6, 2011

My O Favorite Things List Part 2 of ?

9. Microwaved cinnamon apple slices. Or just regular apple slices. Jonagold are quite good at the moment on their own, but apples that are beginning to soften (and that don't taste as yummy raw) are especially good with some cinnamon and heat. Sometimes I dip the hot apple slices in plain or vanilla Greek yogurt. Other times I eat them alone.


10. Cocoa roast almonds!

11. Richard Castle. :) And the show Castle, too.

12. LUNA bars.

13. KASHI. I like the original GoLean! cereal, the TLC granola bars, Honey Sunshine cereal, and the GoLean! hot cereals in particular.

14. Blue fitness ball! :-D


15. Hot soup. This looks similar to the homemade one my Babcia (grandma) makes for me with vegetables, broth, and seasonings (meat-free, except the broth).

16. Oprah magazine

17. http://www.fitsugar.com/

18. http://www.stumbleupon.com

19. Google Chrome
20. Ethnic foods - Japanese, Korean, Middle Eastern, Greek, Mediterranean...

21. Best Thing I Ever Ate - I am happy that being a Foodie is now revered. I accept my inner fat kid, along with the outer one. :-P It is important to enjoy meals and what you put in your body. I trust top chefs, food celebrities, and food writers to know what is good to eat and to drink.

22. http://getglue.com/home

23. Hot tea. Tea time. Afternoon tea. High Tea. If it means fancy tea cups, scones, and fruit, I'm there.

24. Fruits & Vegetables - Simple, but true.

25. My tennis racquets. I use a pink Maria Sharapova Prince one and my Dad uses a blue Prince one when we play.
Racquet

To be continued...?

No comments:

Post a Comment