Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Quick One

Today is orientation at the school I will be attending this semester. Breakfast I would take a picture of, but imagine a basket of dry rye bread, yogurt or cottage cheese, corn flakes, cocoa puffs, milk, tea, juice, and plates of slices of tomato, deli meat(s), cheese, and jam. That is about all I believe...

Just thought that I would say traveling "up" is a good idea, rather than trickle down. Last time I was in Poland I stayed at my grandma's sister's apartment at first and later saw different hotels and types of homes and better stores/malls. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVELING THIS WAY. Even in America it works I'm sure. For instance, I am now staying at a rugged hostel (euphemism: it is an "experience"), which makes me look forward to staying in the dorm and just about everywhere else. I am afraid I will begin hugging and kissing anything modern or comparably luxurious - first microwave, proper shower... It is better to go from rough to better than vice versa.

You will appreciate simple things much more. :-P

Pa, pa for now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you have to put up with bad accomodations for the first week.I hope that the Dorm life will be better.

    ReplyDelete