Monday, April 25, 2011

Some Quick Thoughts

-Forgot to mention (I think...) the tasty pickles we had at the Velevetka restaurant in Gdansk.

-Don't tell people you rarely/never eat sweets (pretty much true unless fruit and granola bars and yogurt - frozen or not - are considered) and then be seen eating chocolate that was a gift... then people will say "Kim does not eat sweets..." "I SAW her eating chocolate yesterday..." :-P ;) And boy did I feel funny later from sugar and caffeine... I need to detox. :-P [I know why I like eating a certain way... my body responds better to it.]

-Sunshine and walks are lovely.

-Tulips are pretty.

-I wish I were more photogenic. But, if I had a choice between looking better in photos or looking better in person, I would choose to look better in person [so I hope I have that more often than not if I do not always like my appearance in photos. :-P ]

No comments:

Post a Comment